S/HTC Heavy Truss Clips
S/HTC provides a slotted connection from the truss or joist to the top track when isolation of two members is required.
- Use all specified fasteners. See General Notes.
- Screws in vertical slots shall not be driven completely flush against the connector when vertical movement is desired.
||roll over images below to see larger image
- Loads are based on attachment to a minimum 0.83 mm steel thickness.
- Truss or rafter must be bearing on top plate to achieve the allowable loads under "WITHOUT GAP".
- Installed with maximum 32 mm space between rafter or truss and top plate under "WITH 32 mm GAP." Where loads are not required, space is not limited to 32 mm.