S/GTC Girder Truss Connector
The S/GTC truss connector is designed to connect a carried truss to a girder truss vertical member.
- Use all specified fasteners; See General Notes.
- Install the connector onto the girder truss member first.
- May be used with proprietary material sections with web material dimensions from 35mm to 41mm. Contact material supplier for product specific installation details.
||roll over images below to see larger image
- Both girder and carried truss shall be laterally braced per Designer specification.
- Loads are for one connector. Up to three connections may be installed; use an adjustment factor of 0.90 to total tabular load.